Friday, June 17, 2022

Rugged Ground

My Jesus...

Sometimes the pathway can be very dark and rugged terrain...
There are factors that try to bring stress in great complexity
There's an overabundance of sadness and great inner pain
It is not the place where anyone would like their heart to be.

I know that life is not simple even for your own it's true...
We have to look up to the skies each and every day
And try to walk with rugged strength and brave courage that is new
Sometimes it is hard to do things in a definitive way.

So you reach out your hands with patience and understanding...
Knowing that that through it all you will truly work it out
All I have to do is believe in you with rugged meaning
That is what strong faith in God's pure love and grace is all about


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...