Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A Heart's Call

Good 🌄 morning, Lord, I'm sitting here feeling so 💔 broken at my very core...
I'm feeling worthless and useless like no one cares in any possible way
I've failed, and am a disappointment who has no great promise in store
Somehow, I don't look forward to the start of each and every new day.

But then a breathtaking horizon starts to shine 🌞 brightly from the ☁ clouds true...
A brilliant light of wonder overtakes the surroundings everywhere
I start to see an insight into a precious, wonderful hope so new
And my heart is filled with a power of 💘 love that shows me someone does care.

The 💔 brokenness begins to slowly mend at a perfect and joyous pace...
A perfect tranquility brings a calm that has never been known before
I find happiness and more in my wonderful new best friends embrace
I want to always walk my journey with Him, study and learn so much more.

I pledge my heart and life to serving Him and 💘 loving Him all the way through...
It doesn't matter if others don't really care He is my everything
I'm honored He calls me His child and is committed in all I do
My Jesus, You are the healing force that I need to bring me comforting.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...