Friday, August 26, 2022

Proclaiming My Honor

Precious Saviour...

When you whisper the words 'my beloved child', my heart fills with 💘 love to its core...
I realize, though I'm not perfect just how much I truly mean Lord to you
You see such promise and a beautiful masterpiece who'll become so much more
And lift me up to begin your creative work as only you can do.

You wash me with your mighty spirit taking from me things that don't belong...
And begin to rain down blessings and traits from your ❤ heart so that I will look like you
I'm given new mercy and forgiveness and a fresh step to sing your life song
Excited to tell others about your perfect grace and love my whole life through

So, I'm going to take your hand and believe in you with every 🚶 step I take...
I am honored that you care about my life and embrace me so perfectly
I am a 'Kingdom Kid' ready to live by honor and such strong Faith
Seeking your will and desire for each moment through all eternity.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...