Tuesday, August 23, 2022

My Prayer Closet

Jesus...

I have found a special place of submission where I come to you on bended knee...
It is a place of peaceful tranquility where I realize what matters at best
A pathway with you as my guide and all of the wondrous blessings I will see
Serving you with such devotion care and happiness.

So I'm in this perfect place to draw closer to you and all that you hold dear...
Concentrating on your anointing and our relationship is all I will need
For when I am in total submission your greatest spirit will draw near
At that point is when I can see my prayer life grow and truly succeed

Jesus here I am in my prayer closet with a heart of love and submission new...
Ready to meet you and your divine intervention now with great love
I want to be a strong prayer warrior with the fire of your life in me true
Come now Jesus and work mightily as you can with hope in me from above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...