Monday, August 15, 2022

Tender Tear Drops

  There's a cascade of tear drops falling with such anguish and despair...
Collecting in a freefall manner as if no one is around
Driven by fear and stress as if nothing matters and no one cares
Looking for a guiding peace and calm that doesn't seem to be found.

But you gently gather every drop that falls with your hands of 💘 love..
You stop misery and sadness from where it did start
And begin sending healing and restoration now from above
Something wonderful and new is now coming from your perfect heart.

It's a great pathway filled with fresh wonder and a joyful new plan..
The greatest things of promise that only your eyes can truly see
Blessings and delight that are being worked upon by your great hands
Because it is true that you always want the very best for me.

Every tear is now being replaced by a smile from grace..
A perfect happiness that knows my Jesus has it it's true
I don't need a fountain of tears but of joy when I see his face
For by his love and mighty power he will always see me through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...