Tuesday, August 30, 2022

You Are The Perfect Answer

My Jesus...

I feel like giving up and quitting because I'm a failure to the greatest degree...
I've made some mistakes and am not in the position that others say I should hold
I don't think I'll see honest success or the greatest person I can ever be
I feel like I have no value and am the definition of worthlessness untold.

But then, your beautiful grace and 💘 love reaches out to my heart with care and concern...
You want me to remember some important information that comes from you so true
I am sweet 💐 flower from your garden of life and there's much you want me to learn
Everything perfect and amazing in a successful life can only come from you.

You are everything in life worth having and so much more until the end of time...
You hold it all in the precious clutches of your beautiful and holy mighty hands
And with humility, obedience and positive belief I will truly find
Life changing miracles, blessings, and the dynamics of your awesome new plans.

Jesus I realize that my success is found totally in your great name and your 💘 love...
I don't ever have to be fearful or doubt because I know that you are there for me
You are the great answer to everything by your care and love from heaven above
Now I place myself and everything in your hands and rest in your sweet tranquility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...