Friday, August 19, 2022

The Beauty Of The Moment

My Breathtaking Jesus...

The tender moment when I reach for your hand with a love so true...
And desire more than anything for your life changing embrace
Desiring more and more to know just everything about you
Drawing closer to your anointing and seeing your breathtaking face.

You are the sum total of all I ever wanted and much more...
You are the beautiful light of a promise that shows a new day
The ship of hope and love that always takes me to a brand new shore
Perfect grace that shows me the direction to a brand new pathway.

So before I even begin I reach out to you with delight...
You are my life, my breath and the answer to all of my great needs
When I keep my faith in you and always have you in my great sight
I know that you will be by me and as a team we will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...