Friday, August 5, 2022

A Prayer Of Rejoicing

The emptiness and frailty of my heart is getting hard for me to bear...
Knowing that I have no one that I can turn to frightens me every day
You just feel like giving up and throwing in the towel when no one cares
I just don't understand who I am or have many words that I can say.

But then an air of compassion starts to knock upon the door of my heart..
A beautiful sense of rediscovery is born and starts to take place
I am overcome by a true love from which I never want to depart
And a new wholesome meaning and feeling of real purpose I soon embrace.

I am drawn even closer into the essence of your mighty heart true...
Being drawn deeper and deeper into this perfect love I need and more
Jesus you become the very essence of who I am in all I do
I'm watching perfect blessings seal our bond as it flows from Heavens great door.

So I don't have to feel so empty, wonder or search in any way...
All I have to do is come before your throne, lay it down and take your hand
And I will be filled by your love and purpose for me each and every day
Knowing and having faith that it is all in your great will and your command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...