Tuesday, September 13, 2022

The Burden

Dear Jesus...

You can see such pain and heaviness weighing on my ❤ heart right now...
It is a true conflict and stress that I can hardly even bear
I've been trying to put it out of my mind and move on somehow
But there doesn't seem to be any real solutions anywhere.

You place a beautiful light on me that totally fills my day...
It completes me and begins making something new so perfectly
When I reach out for it I feel a sweet peace in every way
And begins to lift the stress and great heavy burdens off of me.

You take my hand in yours and calm me lovingly with your embrace...
Telling not to feel stress for any reason forevermore
All I have to do is seek your breathtaking love and caring face
You will always be there and be waiting for me at Heavens door.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...