Friday, September 16, 2022

You Are My Life

My Jesus...

You are the breath that gives me strength to take another step every day...
The breathtaking, bright light that illuminates where I am to go
The beautiful gift that keeps me uplifted all along the way
The wisdom and power that always keeps me with all I should know.

You are the precious, purest love that fills my heart so completely...
The sweetest grace and mercy that makes my soul feel wholesome and true
When I want an example it is your compassion that I see
For you are the real purpose of life and I pledge myself to you.

Everything meaningful and wonderful comes from your mighty hands...
I want all things that draw me closer to your wonder and delight
When I need guidance I seek out your holiest, mighty command
And seek your anointing with every fiber of my being and great might.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...