Friday, September 30, 2022

The Power Of Believing

When you feel fear like nothing you have ever felt before...
And you feel very much alone and walking in the cold
You search for strong sparks of encouragement at your heart's core
But there seems to be nothing upon which you can take hold.

You cry out 'dear Jesus, where are you when I need you now?'
But there is intense silence everywhere that you look
Suddenly everything looks a little brighter somehow
And your spirit to its spiritual core suddenly shook.

"Where is your faith in me?" Jesus asked in a calming way...
"Why do you think I'd leave my child whom I adore and love?"
"I am with you and taking care of you every day"
"Even though you cannot see the Heavens are open above!"

I thanked Jesus for the test and lesson He had showed so true...
Much was learned by the heart forevermore in many ways
I asked Him to help me build my faith in all that I do
And to see with His clarity He's with me every day!

1 comment:

  1. We are complete with God. To believe and allow Him to do His work is all we can do. Thanks for sharing. I had someone write on my FB they cant go on and I sent them this.

    ReplyDelete

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...