Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Walking Faith

My Breathtaking Jesus...

I want to live every moment on fire with your spirit so true...
Feeling the bold essence of who you are working and moving in me
Pledging all that I am for your power for what you'd have me to do
And seeing the wonder of your love working so miraculously.

But I want to build a firm foundation which has great faith as its core...
This rugged faith by definition is lived in practice day by day
Knowing that the Lord will take care of it all though you can't see much more
And leaning on you with complete trust will always show the perfect way.

I take one step and turn the light on in my heart so powerfully...
Everything is working well for miracles and blessings at its best
Faith is a catalyst to show us God's best that we will ever see
Real trust is a seed that when planted always reveals happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...