Tuesday, November 29, 2022

The Answer

Jesus, My Heart...

When I see all of the things going on around me every day...
My spirit wants to cry and give up as quickly as it can
It all looks so unmanageable and sad more than words can say
I don't see any trusted direction or feasible new plan.

But then someone tells me about the breathtaking beauty of your heart...
And all the wonderful things that overflow from it every day
I want to make a faithful pledge from which I will never depart
Seeking your will and direction in every possible way.
I can see real answers to some things that I have been searching for...
And a little more explanation to make it complete and grand
Beautiful love and grace that is flowing freely from Heavens door
And wondrous light of hope and great message coming from your hands.
You are the answer to every major heart question...
And the refreshing life spirit that every soul wants to run to
You are my happiness at the moment I heard you mentioned
My Jesus you are my everything and I really love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...