Friday, January 20, 2023

My Best Friend

Jesus.....

When I come before your throne there's a peace that fills me so completely....
And a great feeling of being special and unique in every way
I know that I'm always welcome and have the joy that you've given to me
To be called Your beloved child whom You adore more than words can say.

I wrap myself in Your presence with delight and expectation true.....
Opening the door of my heart to all the good things You wish to share
Feeling strong and full of encouragement for every hour new
You are my best friend Jesus and throughout it all You will be right there.

So I give all thanksgiving to You with everything that's within me.....
You are my Lord, my breath, my whole life, my hope and my everything
Our bond is so rugged and powerful for all of eternity
My best friend I look forward to all of the times knowing You will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...