Tuesday, January 24, 2023

My Letter To My Jesus

Dear Jesus...

How can I thank You enough for being the lifeline of love that flows from me...
You are the bridge of new beginnings that keeps me grounded for greater things
You are my sweet source of strength and my everything that flows so perfectly
A never-ending flow of your anointing that's there with all that it brings.

How can I thank You enough for being that refreshing peace that restores...
You are the brilliant blue print that brings wonder to every new day
I can see new avenues of greatness within Your heart I want to explore
My Jesus, I want to draw closer to Your glory more than words can say.

My Jesus, I thank You, praise You, and send all great glory unto You...
I would be nothing without You as my Lord, my best friend and so much more
You are my plan and direction Master in everything that I do
The brilliant, breathtaking lighthouse illuminating every new shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...