Monday, January 9, 2023

This Special 🎁 Gift

Jesus...

This special 🎁 Gift I hold in my ❤ heart with a passion that is deep and true...
It is a gift that is fragile and pure with a peace and such happiness
When I stop to consider it all I realize this worth came from you
Something wonderful I can cherish because of your love I am blessed.

Factors of fear try to rob me of the pure joy that you've given me...
Destroying the stable ground and not recognizing it any more
Saying that my existence is over no real success will I see
So with urgency my Lord I come knocking at your heart's door.

You pick me up and cradle me with mercy in your wonderful hands...
You show me how to live every moment with a strength that comes from you 
Make something wonderful and magnificent fitting me in your plans
Lord Jesus. I pledge all that I am and give my whole life to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...