Friday, January 27, 2023

My Refuge

Precious Saviour...

Sometimes, I feel like I'm standing alone in a storm, so grand and true....
I look all around with anticipation for gentle peace and rest
But no matter how much effort I give I can't see anything new
I feel so overwhelmed by unending burdens and crippling stress.

But then Your hands of love reach down and lift me up to a higher plane...
Filling me with Your anointing and showing me just how much You care
I'll never feel alone again and nothing will ever be quite the same
Because the strength of Your presence and power will always be there.

I now have more strength and inspiration in the steps that I may take...
Because my Saviours glory fills every part of me inside and more
All things about Him and His love I now wholeheartedly embrace
All that I will ever truly want or need is found on Heavens shore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...