Friday, January 6, 2023

My Guiding Star

My Jesus...

I can see the thick clouds and confusion all around me...
Hearts rushing to and fro with no direction or way
Sometimes I get so stressed out and filled with anxiety
My heart becomes so discouraged I don't know what to say.

I sit with such crippling sadness not knowing where to go...
That's when Your mercy shines like I've never seen before
Beauty and wonder from Your mighty heart begin to show
Suddenly my spirit perks up and wants to know much more.

You show me not to look around but keep my eyes on You...
Your love for me is much greater than words can ever say
The power and anointing in Your hands will see me through
To a more brilliant, promising and hope filled brand new day.

So all that I am is focused on Your heart so pure...
You are my most loving Saviour and all that I will need
Our rugged bond will give me strength and help me to endure
My Jesus You are my lifeline through which I will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...