Thursday, February 8, 2024

Heaven's 🛡 Shield

My Almighty Savior.....

Please show me how to be properly equipped every day...
As I take each foot step please give me your wisdom so true 
Teach me to seek your will and rely on you in every way 
Help me to be your Kingdom warrior in all that I do. 

Give me foresight to understand that inviting you is best...
And never try to figure things out with my mindset alone 
You are my Savior and all that I need for pure happiness 
I am your true beloved child and Heaven is my home.

So I'm calling on Heaven as my mighty shield so grand...
And ready to follow every thing my Lord that you do see
The greatest victories can only come from your mighty hands 
My Jesus I'm ready to see things through your eyes for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...