Saturday, February 17, 2024

My Special Gifts

My Jesus.....

I am coming before your throne with a humbled heart ♥ today...
Excited to find the person that you designed me to be 
Opening my spirit now to hear all that you have to say 
My Lord I want to discover the great gifts you have for me. 

These are special gifts all my own that make me unique and true...
Great things that I can use to be your Kingdom star each day at best 
Special blessings that will enrich me with joy my whole life through 
And provide hopeful things from your heart like strength and happiness. 

I see these gifts and know that your hand of guidance will be there...
Assuring me with peace and love to trust you so completely 
I can do my best and place it all in your tender sweet care 
My Savior you want to enrich me and have the best for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...