Tuesday, February 20, 2024

When I Feel Alone

My Beloved Savior.....


There are moments when my heart ♥ feels so alone and broken apart...
Ì feel like a real failure in every possible way 
My emptiness touches the biggest part of your sweet heart ♥ 
That's when you reach out with your grace and love and have something to say. 

You tell me that you are always with me ready to pick me up...
And give me inspiration and motivation forever more 
You bless me to overflowing and make me strong and very tough
I just need to anticipate such great things that are in store. 

So whenever I feel alone I begin to look up to you...
Suddenly things begin to change and improve slowly once again 
Jesus you are my source and help mate in everything that I do 
When I am on your team I'm always a true winner in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...