Wednesday, February 28, 2024

My Heart's Greatest Desire

Jesus.....

My ♥ heart's greatest desire above all is to bring glory and honor to you...
To lift your name up with praise and thanksgiving for everything that you mean to me
The greatest definition of success is to serve you with faithfulness so true 
And to bring lost hearts 💕 to your Kingdom to be saved so your power they will see. 

My heart's greatest desire above all is to come before you humbled at best...
Yearning for your glory and waiting for you to do great things with what you now see
Watching as you work in my heart ♥ to make me your vessel filled with happiness 
And construct a wondrous breathtaking masterpiece to shine for all eternity. 

My heart's greatest desire is to come before you and see your smile ☺ so grand...
I have received mercy and grace and am your beloved child 🧒 with a new day 
I watch with anticipation as you are pleased and open up your mighty hands 
For You are my great Redeemer, my Savior,  and the true way!


1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...