Sunday, February 11, 2024

Lord, Please Help Me To Cleanse My Spirit

Precious Jesus...

Please help me to cleanse my spirit right now in every way...
Help it to be completely focused upon your mighty love
Never focused on worldly things but on you every day 
Receiving guidance and instruction always from you above. 

Please help to further my spirit right now for such better things...
Hearing your voice and knowing your will to the greatest degree 
So that I can be prepared for the victory your grace brings 
And all the wonderful things you'll do in my life and in me.

Please help to enrich my spirit with something new, exciting and grand...
Letting your power grow and become
 a deeper part of me 
I can be more in tune to your will and to your great command 
Jesus become the greatest part of my spirit perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...