Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Seed Of Life

My Jesus...

Your anointing is the seed of life that's taking root within me...
Looking for faithful and prosperous ground upon which to grow 
A beautiful expression of your love that flows so perfectly 
And is a gift 📦 of pure grace bestowed from your heart to show. 

Help me please to follow your word and prepare the field by your hand...
I want it all to be ready for your presence to grow in me
And to be a breathtaking extension of your divine sweet plan 
My Jesus, I want more of you To come and grow abundantly. 

So let your seed as it grows continue to make me more like you...
It is my life line upon which I will always place my great trust 
I want to see the light of your anointing in all that I do 
Let me be the vessel you need and have strength that's more than enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...