Monday, August 5, 2024

You Are My Strength

Jesus.....

When I feel weary and broken, seeing no other way...
My strong will and mighty ambition have now disappeared 
I take a step not seeing sunshine ☀ or knowing what to say 
My spirit has given way to many sad tears 😭 . 

Your heart ♥ is broken when you see me going through much pain...
You want to give me only the very best all the time 
Suddenly, love, grace, and mercy flow 
like Heavenly rain ☔ 
And the greatest of your sweet heart ♥ begins to become mine. 

I can feel your hands reaching out and embracing me true...
Drawing me closer than I ever dreamed I would be
My pain is being healed as I come closer Lord to you 
You are my strength and success for all of eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...