Sunday, October 6, 2024

Jesus, You Are My Power

Lord.....

You are my rugged strength that I need from day to day...
The source of blessing that lights every moment so true 
My wondrous light of new life that always lights the way 
The sweet water of life that makes everything new.

You are my best friend that walks by me all of the time...
My source and provision that gives answers and more 
The greatest loving heart ❤️ that is so sweet and so kind 
Mighty hands of glory with such great things now in store.

You are my Savior for all time who listens with care...
My healer and protector with such love and sweet grace
Thank you for everything and for always being there
Thank you for making me yours and with a grand embrace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...