Friday, October 11, 2024

You Are My Purpose And My Life

My Jesus...

You are my encouragement that lifts me up and inspires me...
My beautiful breath of hope that shows me the light of a new day 
When my heart ❤️ is discouraged you give perfect joy so happily 
And by your wondrous grace and love ❤️ You walk with me along the way.

You are my strength and foundation that helps me to take every step...
My source of great blessings that pours out your ❤️ heart so abundantly 
The power of your unfolding hands reminds me not to forget 
The purest love that we will always share and what you mean to me.

You are my Savior, my best friend and everything to me and more...
How can I thank you with humbled adoration and delight
Serving you is my great definition and what I'm striving for 
Jesus I give you my love and pledge my heart ❤️ 💙 💜 with all of my might!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...