Thursday, October 10, 2024

My Saving Grace

Jesus...

You are my Saving Grace and Shelter of Hope every day... 
I place my everlasting Faith and Rugged Trust all in you 
You are the true end result I long for in every way
Jesus You are my only hearts desire in all I do. 

You're my Providing Grace and Light for every season in store...
My Mighty Fortress and The Stone so given by Your Great Hands
You're the Seed of Endurance that keeps me strong forevermore 
The powerful Gatekeeper upon which all Great things must stand.

You're the Everlasting Eternal Grace that grows mightier still..
Nothing in any way can ever compare my Lord to thee 
I praise Your Mighty Name and humbly seek Your Voice and Your Will 
My Jesus You are Life Enriching Grace forever to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...