Saturday, October 12, 2024

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus...

When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness...
I am a special and valued part of Your heart in every way
And You want to surround me with Your great anointing, power, and all of Your very best
I am filled with gratitude and Thanksgiving for You, my Savior, every day. 

When I think of how much You do for me all of the time with such grace and delight...
Your merciful and forgiving heart reaches out abundantly with great care
You always give me Your total attention with such determination and might
And no matter where I may be or what I am doing, You're always right there.

When I think of how You never give up on me, but give me strength for each new day...
I rejoice and know that having faith in You, I can make it and do so much more 
You are the great horizon of direction that shows me the light and the true way
Jesus when I keep my eyes on You I see seeds from Heaven and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...