Thursday, October 17, 2024

Lord, Protect Me

Dear Jesus...

Cover me with your mighty power and glory every day...
Give me your happiness and wonder with amazing delight
Help me to be just like you in every possible way
Give me the tools to grow and be pleasing in your sight. 

Teach me to be wise and to rely on you with all trust...
Give me the provisions that I will need my whole life through 
Show me that being grateful and humble is a must 
Help me to lean on you in all I do.

Jesus, I am offering you all praise forevermore...
You are the peace and comfort that I desire and crave
As we strengthen our bond, I'm excited what's in store 
On this journey with you I am truly amazed!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Protect Me

Dear Jesus... Cover me with your mighty power and glory every day... Give me your happiness and wonder with amazing delight Help me to be ju...