Saturday, April 18, 2015


 A Thought To Ponder



 The beauty of a positive heart is an enriched garden upon which God can plant the most promising seeds of hope. The warmth of its strength nurtures those seeds that when blessed by the love of the Father develop into unbelievable blossoms of inspiration that cannot even be imagined. It is an exquisite beauty that withstands the raindrops and the thickest of clouds to grow even more powerful and dynamic with time. But, this incredible beauty can only be facilitated if it is tendered for success with desire, faith, and will. So prepare the garden. Remember, the greatest harvest begins in the sunniest of meadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Cannot See The Sun

My Savior  I ta ke  a step out with great uncertainty as I look at everything around me  Sometimes I cannot see clearly and don't unders...