Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Can Do Prayer
Lord:
I know in my heart that I can do anything..
There is no dream that is too big enough for me,
Your love's in my heart and all the great things it brings
Nothing's impossible as far as I can see.

I can do awesome achievements both big and small
and capture the light of hope firmly in my hand
When you give me your strength I can climb any wall
and expect the greatest things all found in your plan.

I can do inspiring things and plant a seed
Beautiful seeds that can blossom more every day
Always having the knowledge that I can succeed
because you are always there, Lord, paving my way.

I can do the journey to reach the brightest star
No matter what clouds or storms try to hinder me
For I know what 'can do' will always mean by far
'Christ-centered achievement nurtures dreams outstanding' to see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...