Thursday, April 16, 2015


Lord, you see the fragile points of my heart, so true
It looks like failures and imperfections to me
I want to make changes in all that I do
But, through the window of your eyes, you see beauty.

Sweet points of promise for the Potter's Hands to mold
Writing blueprints for something wonderful in sight
Working fervently with a perfect love untold
To create something great with an artist's strong might.

Suddenly, I see a brilliant light shining through
In faith, things begin to look much different to me
Through this special gift of hope I received from you
My failures are artistry to life's victory.

*************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...