Wednesday, April 22, 2015

PRAYER




FATHER: 

When I see the clouds filling the sky, my heart wants to walk away
But your presence gives me such peace & hope & pulls me closer to you
You give me the faith and strength to face the greatest part of each day
and always provide me the assurance that you will see me through.


I don't see the true meaning of the outcome to everything
But, you have it all oh so safely within the palm of your hands
You change my fear into the refreshment that a challenge may bring
and help me to see with your love, the promise of your future plans.


Your power is my foundation to move ahead at a good pace
and through the loudest part of the storm, I now see before me
That's when I see your anointing at work and witness your sweet face
as the most genuine restoration of myself comes to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...