Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Daily Prayer


Lord, I dedicate each day to you,
Thank you for the gift you've given me
Please fill every moment in all I do
with everything from your heart so perfectly.

Let there be peace to rest upon so great
and happiness from your mighty hands
strength and hope upon which my heart waits
and beautiful promise by your command.

Please be everything that I will need
and reinforce every step I make
Fill me with what I need to succeed
I ask you to please undertake.

A day that is shaped by your great love
Is the best one to receive
It is a masterpiece from Heaven above
The only one worth having I believe!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...