Friday, September 29, 2017

Father, when I hear your name everything stands still,
There's a beauty and a peace that fills the air
My heart yearns to know you and your perfect will
and feel your love with a joy beyond compare.

Your love is like the sun in a cloudy sky,
Suddenly, things begin with a hope a new
My spirit leaps with delight and starts to cry
Father, let more of your tender grace come through.

For you are the key that unlocks every door,
You are the strong foundation on which to stand
We seek out your face and desire much more
Let us see your power by your great command.

You are the true center of all for all time,
The answer to each question that one would ask
Living for you is the greatest gift I'll find
I could never have a more wonderful task.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...