Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Father, You Are My Everything

Sometimes, the world can be so hard to understand,
It is a cold, uncaring, fear-filled dark place
You come to me with a peace like only you can
You are my Comforter with a loving embrace.

There are days when my heart feels conflicted inside,
I don't see the answers to all that I may need
My Provider then comes with a manner so wise
and makes sure all that is required is received.

My steps on life's pathway can seem rugged at best,
I may lose my direction as I walk each day
My Protector comes near me with great happiness
and makes sure I'm shielded by him along the way.

Father, you're everything I'll ever need, and more,
I place my faith and trust in your perfect will
You're always at the threshold of life's open door
You see promise and hope in my life to fulfill.

You are my Best Friend who's always there just for me, 
My Savior, whom I can give all of my heart to
My Healer and My Lord of all eternity
Teacher, I would truly be nothing without you.

Thank you for being my everything with love,
You are more beautiful with the passage of time
I send my sweet gratitude to Heaven above
I want to draw closer to you each day in kind.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...