Thursday, September 28, 2017

Father, let the seed of your love be planted so firmly in me,
Nurture it with everything wonderful from your precious heart, too
 Cultivate it to blossom by your mighty will so perfectly
and accentuate it with your promise and hope my whole life through.

Let it blossom into a plan that is so mighty and so true,
A perfectly written journey designed for me with great care
Accentuating my gifts and aspirations that come from you
Illuminated by your presence as you are always right there.

Faith nourishes the seed to grow into a dream with happiness,
Trust helps it to blossom a little more along the journey's way
For as long as I take your hand, I can do anything at best
Lord, you are my joy, my purpose, and source each and every day.

So, I place everything in your hands at this moment in time,
I take your hand and look up searching for much more at your heart's core
Lord, it is there my greatest dreams and inspiration I will find
I can see the light of your wonder now flowing from Heaven's door.

Amen

****************************************************
God bless you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...