Saturday, September 16, 2017

My Father

As each tear falls gently upon my face,
and such sadness seems to overwhelm me
I try to live each day at my own pace
Searching for a sense of tranquility.

You see the distress and pain my heart feels
and a light of promise comes from above
The sweet beauty of Heaven is revealed
I begin to feel your awesome, great love.

You replace my sadness with happiness
and tell me not to ever cry again
For in you, I will find the very best
You are my faithful Father and best friend.

I can come with a humbled heart to you
and bring every concern and all my cares
You will be there each day my whole life through
Taking charge of it with a love so rare.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...