Sunday, November 21, 2021

Just One Path

My Jesus...

I see 👣 footsteps leading to the doors of your kingdom so true...
Yet, the long way is quite narrow and straight forward at its best
I repent of my sins and rededicate my life to you
I know that you 💘 love me and I'll be with you in happiness.

But Lord I know with you all things are possible every day...
You empower me with your goodness, strength and eternal love.
I can tell others about your love and the one, only real way
And they will find that one true path to eternal life above.

For true success is found in serving, loving and praising you...
And being an instrument so that others know what is real
There is just one path to life's greatest treasure that so true
Lord, I want others to know about our bond and how I feel.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...