Sunday, November 7, 2021

Mirror Of Life

Precious Jesus.....

The greatest honor is what you have given to me...
Being called your beloved child that means all to you
It's a cherished gift I'll praise for eternity
I want others to see your love in all that I do.

I want your 💘 love to live within me in such a way...
That it shows your precious mercy, goodness and the best
When others see my heart and life near them every day
They'll know your precious goodness and joy and be so blessed.

Jesus, make me a mirror of you and your great love.....
I'm a citizen of Heaven, doing your will true
That others may come to know your grace and joy above
And everything super special that can come from you.

Even if one life looks beyond the mirror and glare.....
And makes the decision to live every day for you
The Kingdom trumpets will sound with delight everywhere
Welcoming a heart saved for your glory now so new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...