Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The Beauty Of Your Mercy

Jesus...

Your mercy is like a tender comfort to bring my heart happiness...
Knowing that I can always come to you and talk to you at all times
You are the understanding Father that touches my life with the best
And helps me to always feel your presence with a perfect love so kind.

You know that I am a sinner saved by grace and not perfect at all...
Yet you love me beyond infinity and call me your child so blessed
Ready with great compassion and forgiveness whenever I may call
I need to give you my burdens so heavy and you'll handle the rest.

I am honored to be called your beloved child in all I do...
And know that I can come before your throne with humility so grand
I will always get the best of it all from your heart and straight from you
My precious Lord Jesus I am waiting upon your great master plan.

2 comments:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...