Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I Need Your Light

My Jesus....

I need your breathtaking light to be the guiding point of my days...
Guiding my footsteps and helping me through the ☁ clouds that are so near
Like a lighthouse of peace and love showing me the perfect, real way
Holding me in your arms of love and filling me with peace so dear

I need your sweet love to be my power on my pathway so true...
Giving me a reason to go
 ahead with delight and majesty
Your grace will be my solution that I can always count on you
You are always blessing and bringing out the very best in me.

I need your perfect touch to begin something wonderful and grand...
A Horizon so incredible it brings peace and so much more
I can see the opening of your heart and your mighty, pure hands
Lord, I'm waiting for a move of your spirit like never before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...