Monday, November 8, 2021

You Are My Anchor

Jesus...

You are the air that perfectly fills my lungs every day...
You are the power that gives my heart joy to beat strong and true
When my spirit needs direction I know you'll provide the way
There is no doubt that my soul Lord can always look upon you.

You are my perfect peace that gives me strength to take on each step...
And not only succeed but do so with my Saviors delight
I can do anything because you always give me your best
You are my foundation who keeps me strong with heavenly might.

Jesus you are my anchor for all that I am and much more...
I know that you will take care of me and have a special plan
I can't wait to see what you have in mind down at your hearts core
My Jesus I am reaching out with pure love for your great hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...