Sunday, November 28, 2021

My Lord

You are the beauty that makes each day worth living...
The great hope that beautifully shapes tomorrow's hour
I'm in awe at your sweet heart that's always giving
And your breathtaking anointing that gives me power.

My eyes look to you my source of everything...
For things worth having can only come from above
I'm yearning for your touch and all that it should bring
Jesus cover me with a wash of your great love.

When someone sees me and looks at my joyous face...
They ask how I live every day so happily
I tell them I'm your child in your warm embrace
And that they too can have it all so perfectly.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...