Saturday, September 5, 2026

One Step Beyond The Humanity Of The Heart ❤️

My Precious Jesus.....

As I take another step there is a great junction ahead of me...
Each one path is so diverse and quite challenging along the way 
I look into my heart trying to find something good to see
But, instead I find complexity to start out the new day.

As I take another step every moment is losing ground....
I don't see anything really good and sensible to do
My strongest sense for reasoning is suddenly not so sound 
I yearn for sources to give me direction and see me through.

As I take another step You begin whispering to me...
Telling me to listen carefully so clearly from the start 
No matter where I'm going, one step ahead is where you'll be 
You are the breathtaking, beautiful sweet lighthouse of my heart.

As I take another step I must listen with hope so pure...
And a strong decision to follow Your will so completely 
You will give me the great strength I need to continue and endure 
Lord when I seek Your anointing You're one step ahead of me. 

As I take another step, the humanity takes control 
Confusing me even more about how to clearly get through 
That's when Your power takes over and makes me complete and whole 
Before I take any steps I learn to look up and seek You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Breathtaking Jacket Of Life

My Jesus.... I take only a few steps and I can feel the altering, bitter cold ❄️ all around me... It takes hold of all of the delight within...