Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The Breathtaking Wonder Of Your Anointing

Precious Jesus...

Your breathtaking anointing is a beautiful sight that helps me in every way...
It uplifts my soul and spirit to new and brighter heights never thought of before 
And gives my heart ♥ the inspiration and power to dream for every new day 
Trusting in your amazing name and knowing that at all times you will have great things in store. 

Your breathtaking anointing is a powerful tool to hold closely to all that I am...
It gives me the fuel to try my best and the truth that I can do most anything 
Having faith and trust in you at all times and putting complete hope in your great hands 
Knowing that you will always be there for me and hear me when I call. M

Your breathtaking anointing is a powerful gift that keeps giving with all might...
It keeps working on me with grace and love to be the work that you truly do see
My Jesus I want to be ever so pleasing and promising in your great sight 
Thank you for your breathtaking anointing that is always available to me. 


Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...