Sunday, August 18, 2024

You Are My Strength

My Jesus...

My Lord,  You are my strength that lifts me to incredible new heights every day...
The anchor that pulls me from the very depths of my sadness and despair 
You are my guiding force that comes to my side and always makes a wonderful way 
My caring and beloved friend who is always there to care.

My Lord, you are my strength that opens great opportunities large and small...
The Healer that makes sure everything is always just the way it should be
The understanding Savior who is always there the many times my ♥ heart calls 
The vision and dream maker for all time who always sees the best in me.

My Lord,  you are the strength and the future holder with such wonderful things in store...
Raining down such beautiful blessings and such breathtaking promise so abundantly 
My sweet Jesus,  I want to praise you and send all of my sweet glory to Heaven's door 
May you always see everything wonderful that comes from you shining now in me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...