Saturday, August 17, 2024

Sound The 🎺 Horn Of Glory

My Jesus...

Prepare our hearts 💕 to be ready Lord to stand up for your mighty glory so true...
The lines are being drawn in the sand with such fine definition so perfectly 
We want to be prepared to defend your Kingdom and everything that is you 
Please carefully and constructively make a solid warrior now out of me.

This beautiful land that you created is now getting so much darker each day...
Their trying to take away the happiness and the light that's been there for some time 
And try to make our foundation change for good in not a very welcoming way 
Lord Jesus  prepare us and equip us to effectively respond in kind.

Help us to stand up and fight for our nation that you created and so adore...
Stand by us and equip us all along the way as the horn of glory now sounds 
We will stand and watch in awe at the flow of your anointing from Heaven's great door 
Most wonderful and amazing Savior, let the rhythm of revival now abound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...