Monday, August 12, 2024

A Perfect, Unconditional Love

My Jesus.....

It is a perfect, unconditional gift given to me in a beautiful way...
There are no limitations or boundaries that keep it from reflecting such sweet grace 
And when I look at all that it contains there's more that brightens up each new day 
That always manages to place an extra warm and breathtaking smile ☺ upon my face.

It is a perfect, motivational gift 📦 given to me for a great purpose so grand...
It becomes a part of all that I am right now and all that I have dreamed to be
A fountain ⛲ of joy that starts to flow upon a sweet, inspirational command 
And encompasses me in its very center for wonderful and amazing things to see.

A journey blessing, life restoring gift 📦 of making a great difference and so much more...
This gift, my Jesus, is your perfect, unchanging wondrous sweet love 
It wraps me in your embrace, shows me your ♥ heart and all that the journey is for
Jesus, I give thanks for this sweet wondrous gift of peace that my heart can truly dream of!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...