Monday, August 12, 2024

A Perfect, Unconditional Love

My Jesus.....

It is a perfect, unconditional gift given to me in a beautiful way...
There are no limitations or boundaries that keep it from reflecting such sweet grace 
And when I look at all that it contains there's more that brightens up each new day 
That always manages to place an extra warm and breathtaking smile ☺ upon my face.

It is a perfect, motivational gift 📦 given to me for a great purpose so grand...
It becomes a part of all that I am right now and all that I have dreamed to be
A fountain ⛲ of joy that starts to flow upon a sweet, inspirational command 
And encompasses me in its very center for wonderful and amazing things to see.

A journey blessing, life restoring gift 📦 of making a great difference and so much more...
This gift, my Jesus, is your perfect, unchanging wondrous sweet love 
It wraps me in your embrace, shows me your ♥ heart and all that the journey is for
Jesus, I give thanks for this sweet wondrous gift of peace that my heart can truly dream of!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Help Me To Use My Gift

Precious Savior... Please help me to see myself exactly the way that You do... Give me wisdom to realize my uniqueness every day  Provide me...